Enforcing Court Orders

Relief. Restore. Renew.

Let Parker & DuFresne bankruptcy law firm help you through the entire process.

The court orders, and final judgements are issued by the court.

Likewise, in some cases, if a person does not abide by the order or judgment, and action must be taken to enforcing court orders as entered by the court.

In addition, enforcing a court order or judgment isn’t just done by the court and must be actively pursued by a lawyer or the parties to the action.

Parker & DuFresne has a team of talented lawyers who can help enforce any court orders and /or judgments.

For example,court orders and judgments in family law proceedings typically fall within the following situations:

  • When a party that has been ordered or motioned to do something refuses
  • Not abiding by parenting timeshare or visitation agreements
  • Missing alimony or child support payments
  • Not complying with the proper distribution of assets and liabilities

Options for Enforcing a Court Order

When enforcing a court order, there is a wide range of options. So, Parker & DuFresne will strive to reach the best outcome for your case.

Detailed Letter

Solving your case may be as easy as a pointed letter to the party at fault.

This would be drafted by your lawyer, and a date would be required to comply with the order or judgment before further action would be required.

Motions and Litigation

Your lawyer may file a motion with the court to ensure that the at-fault party will follow the terms of the order or judgment.

In addition, the court may enter more orders for compliance.

Florida Court Actions and Consequences

Because the courts in Florida maintain jurisdiction over matters, they have decided, they may enter more orders or amend judgments to require a party to follow their previous decision.

Enforcing court orders can range from suspending a driver license, garnishing wages, suspending permits, placing liens on properties, or finding such party in contempt of court.

Court Order Enforcement Attorneys

When dealing with your former spouse with a family law issue, we can work with you enforcing court orders or a judgment.

Our team will assist you through this time if the other party is violating the order of the court.

Similarly, if you are being accused of not honoring court orders, our lawyers can help you as well. No matter the issue for enforcing a court order, we will work with you.

Contact our office and let us work for you.

Parker and DuFresne

Parker and DuFresne