Experienced Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorneys in Jacksonville, Florida
When it comes to bankruptcy, Chapter 7 is the most common form that can help end debt and harassment.
Parker & DuFresne of Jacksonville works with you when filing bankruptcy Chapter 7, otherwise known as liquidation bankruptcy.
Chapter 7 is for you if:
- You are struggling with unsecured debts like medical bills and credit cards, and
- You are either handling your mortgages and car notes or you want to surrender your house and or car.
It is essential to gain the services of a talented attorney for this process.
We at Parker & DuFresne are top Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida. Our skilled team will sit down to determine if this bankruptcy chapter is the right choice for you.
Do not forget to bring preparation items with you when you are meeting with an attorney. We list those items at the bottom of this page for your convenience.
If we determine that you should file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, our attorney will walk you through the process.
Chapter 7 Steps
Filing bankruptcy Chapter 7 is no small task.
We at Parker & DuFresne are here to walk you through the process. Contact our office for a free initial consultation.
File Fast Option
Our team’s File Fast option allows consumers to file bankruptcy before they pay our attorney fee. Learn more about this option here.
Filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy is no small task. We at Parker & DuFresne are here to walk you through the process. Contact our office for a free initial consultation.
Our staff will advise you which documents to bring to our consultation.
They may include the following materials:
- State issued photo ID and social security card
- Federal income tax returns for the previous three years
- Statements for all bank accounts for the previous six months
- Employment pay stubs for the previous six months
- Titles and registrations for all vehicles along with written payoffs
- Monthly statements and plan documents for all investments
- Purchase contracts
- Leases or promissory notes
- Bills, invoices, and credit card, loan, and mortgage statements for which you are personally liable
- Deeds and satisfied mortgages for owned real estate
- Divorce documents, if divorced
Questions or Concerns?
Before your consultation, visit our FAQ page to learn more about filing bankruptcy Chapter 7 in Jacksonville Florida.
DISCLAIMER – This bankruptcy overview is not an exhaustive review of bankruptcy law in Florida. Do not regard nor rely upon this as legal opinion applicable to all circumstances. Each case is different and requires individual advice. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us to schedule a consultation with our bankruptcy lawyers by calling 904.733.7766 or by completing our online form.